If you’ve arrived at this page, my guess is that you’re looking to change something in your life.
You may be feeling that life is difficult or out of control; you may be feeling anxious, distressed or lonely.
Or you may have experienced a trauma or multiple traumas that you are struggling to cope with.
You might be feeling depressed and uncertain about how to move forward.
You may be struggling in your relationships at home, work or with friends and you may even have noticed patterns in your life and relationships that you want to understand and change.
Talking with me in a safe, confidential space can help.
I offer you a friendly, supportive, non judgemental space in which to work towards understanding what is happening for you.
Working together, I will help you:
- develop skills for relief of immediate symptoms such as anxiety, depression, worries and mood swings
- feel lighter, less anxious or worried, more in control and more confident in yourself and your decisions
- understand the underlying causes of your issues
- develop a deeper understanding of yourself and your own internal world
- improve your relationships at work, at home and in your social circle
- feel more confident, more contented and more certain of yourself
I work with people with many kinds of issues, including:
- Mothering & Parenting
- Relationship problems
- Childhood trauma
- Domestic violence
- Sexuality & sexual identity
- Anger management
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Low self-esteem
- Migration issues
- Post natal depression
If you’d like to talk about setting up a session to see if I might be able to help you, please give me a ring or email me.